Terms & Conditions
1. All prices can be reviewed at https://www.365HOST.in at any time.
2. Acceptable payment method for services is provided on official website.
3. All payment invoices are generated 7 days before payment is due. Failure to pay by the due date will result in suspended and, ultimately terminated service. Late payments are subject to a payable as a late fee.
4. Subscription based payments can be canceled at any time but refund/credit back can’t be applicable after 7 days.
6. If product has free migration then free migration can be done with same platform like cpanel to cpanel, plesk to plesk. We don’t provide free migration on differnt panel based service example, plesk to cpanel.
1. No Refund after fund added to 365HOST wallet (Credit Balance).
2. Refund provided into 365HOST wallet is non refundable.
We provide a 15 Days credit back guarantee (5 Day refund Policy) on all Web Hosting packages with the following conditions:
1. Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups).
2. Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS violations.
3. Existing product upgrade or downgrade will not be refunded, user will be responsible for the action.
4. VPS Product will not refunded, if product delivered before requesting for cancellation.
5. Refunds are not granted on Domain Registration/Renewal/Transfer.
6. If already have product and order new product then no refund policy work. only 10 days credit back guarantee.
7. No refund policy for: installation fee, VPS, dedicated servers, SSL certificates, Domain privacy, Domain names and licenses or custom software installs.
8. No refund will be made if our team not found any issue in your Hosting plan from our side.
9. No refund will be made if your Service(s) is suspended (due to Email Marketing/Email Abuse/Misuse of our service/Inappropriate/Illegal/Immoral/Account Over-use) or terminated.